[rt-users] Resending autoreply

Phil Homewood pdh at snapgear.com
Mon Dec 30 17:39:13 EST 2002

Lynoure Rajam?ki wrote:
> Sometimes a support request is sent to a support person and the support
> person forwards the request to RT. In that case the autoreply goest to
> the support person and the actual requestor will be left without.

If your MUA supports it, "bounce" the request to RT instead of
forwarding it. RT will see it as though it came direct from the
requestor.

> Same
> thing happens when a requestor is added to an existing ticket. Is there
> a way for resending the autoreply message to requestors?

I can't think of any simple way to do this on requestor
addition, but that's not to say it can't be done...
--
Phil Homewood, Systems Janitor, www.SnapGear.com
pdh at snapgear.com Ph: +61 7 3435 2810 Fx: +61 7 3891 3630