[rt-users] Watchers (AdminCc) question

Jacob Cazzell jmc at lumasis.com
Tue Dec 31 00:16:22 EST 2002

I have RT installed and running nicely.  I'm having a problem setting up an
AdminCc watcher to get notified on creation of new tickets.

I've read the manual a few times and searched through the mailing list
archives to no avail.  I'm hoping that someone can post a quick little
tutorial that will walk me through getting one of my RT users setup to be
the default AdminCc watcher for one of my Queues (assuming that RT will set
this value automatically on creation of new tickets).

If anyone can help me out, I would GREATLY appreciate it!

Thank you!

Jacob
jmc at lumasis.com