[rt-users] Modifying domain on RT replies

alesh at opensource-technologies.com alesh at opensource-technologies.com
Fri Feb 1 13:37:22 EST 2002

If you have multiple RT instances on 1 machine, this could be solved by
configuring sendmail to relay both rt.abc.com and rt.def.com thru
sendmail.cw configuration.
In addition to that, using virtual user table of sendmail, incoming mail
can also configured this way.

The outbound stuff can be configured for each queue with Correspondence
Address and Comment Address and also if you have 2 instances of RT you
can configure your config.pm correctly.

Sendmail is the easy part of the problem.

Alesh