[rt-users] ParseNewMessageForTicketCcs

Ferguson, Kevin KFerguso at chi.navtech.com
Fri Feb 1 16:12:20 EST 2002

Hi all,

A few questions regarding the ParseNewMessageForTicketCcs option.
I didn't find anything specific in the archives so...

If I have this option enabled and a new ticket email arrives containing
a CC address which is not in RT, will a new unprivileged RT user be
created for the CC address?

If a non-RT user is added as a CC to a reply of an existing ticket,
will a new unprivileged RT user be created for the CC address?

Should the associated isRTAddress sub recognize the rt-comment address
along with the rt address?

Thanks for your time.

ttfn,
kevin