[rt-users] Time Problems

rt-for-chris at db.lm.com rt-for-chris at db.lm.com
Sun Feb 3 18:57:07 EST 2002

Hi there,

Check out your rt2/etc/config.pm file.  There is a $Timezone variable
in there that probably needs changed.

Beware, one caveat is that this variable must be set to a timezone
that is recognized by your Unix box.  'locate zoneinfo' may (or may
not) help you determine what you need to set this variable to if you
can't figure out what to set it to.

Hope that helps!

-Chris Tracy
 (Telerama Internet -/- System & Network Administrator -/- www.telerama.com)