[rt-users] HowTo or FAQ on creating scrips?

Scott A. McIntyre scott at xs4all.nl
Mon Feb 4 04:32:14 EST 2002

Hi,

I've seen a number of people asking how to create new Scrips, new
Actions, etc, and there's been various mentions of putting the perl
module in the right place, and then modifying the database accordingly,
but try as I might, I haven't yet seen a FAQ or HowTo on this (or, for
that matter, an answer...)

I've trawled through the archives, but haven't seen anything jump out at
me.  If someone has a reference to the steps one needs to go through to
add any of the add-ons, or our own Scrips/Actions/Conditions, it would
be most handy.

Thanks,

Scott