[rt-users] RE: PROCMAIL

George Warnagiris gwarnagiris at babcockbrown.com
Tue Feb 5 17:18:07 EST 2002

Bruce,

I just wanted to let you know that your advice has been very instrumental in
helping to get this going.  I have successfully implemented and tested the
disclaimer filter.  I really appreciate the time you have spent on this
issue.  I owe you a beer next time you're in NYC.

For the list, here is my final /etc/aliases entry, procmail recipe and perl
script.  I hope this helps.

George

RELEVANT /etc/aliases FILE:

> #RT STuff
>
> helpdeskus: "| /usr/bin/procmail -m /etc/procmailrcs/disclaim-filter"
> #helpdeskus: "| /opt/rt2/bin/rt-mailgate --queue helpdeskus --action
> correspond"

MAIN PROCMAIL RECIPE> mmain

: