FW: [rt-users] FW: novice having trouble with mail...

Christen R. Pacheco cpacheco at planninggroup.com
Wed Feb 6 10:26:45 EST 2002

Checked... it is there... is there any other thing I could look for this
one is really throwing me through a loop... thanks...

[root at rt root]# ls -lash /etc/smrsh/
total 8.0k
4.0k drwxr-xr-x    2 root     root         4.0k Feb  5 20:33 .
4.0k drwxr-xr-x   49 root     root         4.0k Feb  5 18:58 ..
0 lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root           24 Feb  5 20:33 rt-mailgate ->
/opt/rt2/bin/rt-mailgate
0 lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root           19 Jan  3 04:59 slocal ->
/usr/lib/nmh/slocal