[rt-users] Feature request: multiple owners in ticket search attributes

Bruce Campbell bruce_campbell at ripe.net
Thu Feb 7 07:26:17 EST 2002

On 7 Feb 2002, Toni Willberg wrote:

> On "Refine Search" -view I can search for tickets with attribute "Owner
> [is] [username]". I'd like to be able to select multiple names.

> Real world example: I'd like to search for "all tickets that I own or
> owner is nobody".

You already can do this.  For example, start a new search, put in 'Owner
is Nobody' and hit 'Refine Search'.  Then, put in 'Owner is Myself', and
hit 'Show Results', or refine the search some more.

Regards,

                   Systems/Network Engineer                             NCC
                 www.ripe.net - PGP562C8B1B                      Operations