[rt-users] Turning off *all* attachments in RT2

Bill Gerrard bill at daze.net
Fri Feb 8 04:38:33 EST 2002

I thought the following config.pm settings would cause RT2 to drop all
attachments.  It is still saving the attachments and giving me the link to
download the attachment.  Any ideas how to completely turn off attachments?

# $MaxAttachmentSize sets the maximum size (in bytes) of attachments stored
# in the database.

$MaxAttachmentSize = 0;

# $TruncateLongAttachments: if this is set to a non-undef value,
# RT will truncate attachments longer than MaxAttachmentLength.

$TruncateLongAttachments = 1;

# $DropLongAttachments: if this is set to a non-undef value,
# RT will silently drop attachments longer than MaxAttachmentLength.

$DropLongAttachments = 1;

(yes I have *stopped* and then *started* Apache after making the changes)