[rt-users] adding keywords on ticket creation?

Raymond Norton admin at support.lctn.k12.mn.us
Thu Feb 7 14:03:31 EST 2002

Most users open tickets via email. Presently I have them add the
workstation ID to the subject line, and can usually find it in a search. I
was hoping there would be a way to give it a keyword command, much like
subscribe, and unsubscribe. This would enter all the info on a ticket
without me having to go to the ticket and adding it in later.

I am aware this can be done via the web interface, but I'm guessing only 5-
10% of my tickets are created this way.

--
Raymond Norton
Little Crow Telemedia Network