[rt-users] RT, Apache and PHP

Benjamin Boksa b.boksa at sidebysite.de
Sat Feb 9 04:37:00 EST 2002

Hi Bolivar!

I don't know wether I am right but I think I can explain you problem. If you
use

<Location />
    SetHandler perl-script
    PerlHandler RT::Mason
</Location>

Apache will handle all requests coming to that specific location by using a
perl-script (which in this case is RT::Mason).

As all your php-scripts reside in the / Location which is mentioned in the
directive above Apache tries to handle those scripts with the PerlHandler as
well, which is the reason why they don't get parsed as expected.

Try a setup like the third mentioned in

http://fsck.com/rtfm/article.html?id=2#100

where under the Location /rt2 the must not be php scripts.

Please forgive me my bad englisch and if I explained something wrong, but
that is how I understand the problem.

Please let me know wether I could help you with this eMail.

Regards,

Benjamin Boksa

--
Benjamin Boksa