[rt-users] Unknown mailer error 2 - Solved

Paul Dixon paul at elphin.com
Mon Feb 11 06:47:44 EST 2002

Just in case anyone else gets this problem, I diagnosed it by piping an
email into rt-mailgate and got a message telling me I had no permission to
create tickets. It would seem that in my haste to try the glorious features
of RT2, I forgot to RTFM and set up some initial permissions for my queue
:-)

Hope that helps someone someday!

Paul.