[rt-users] Labeled priorities

Rich Lafferty rich+rt at lafferty.ca
Mon Feb 11 15:27:07 EST 2002

As part of replacing our existing helpdesk whiteboard with RT, I need
to implement something like labeled priorities -- so that instead of
setting a ticket to a priority of 90 with a final priority of 100, you
set it to "S1" and the priority and final priority get set
appropriately.

Before I set about inventing this wheel on my own, is anyone aware of
an existing way to pull off such a thing? At a minimum, I need a
pulldown to set priority in the "Basics" section; at best, the labels
would be used instead of the numbers everywhere.

  -Rich

--
 Ottawa, Ontario, Canada    |  Save the Pacific Northwest Tree Octopus!