[rt-users] Wrong Variable Substitution in Template

Harald Wagener hwagener at hamburg.fcb.com
Tue Feb 12 09:15:30 EST 2002

Hello,

in a new RT installation, I have the following problem:

I have created a Scrip (OnResolve NotifyRequestor Resolved-deu).
Now, if the Template includes the Ticket Subject via
{$Transaction->Subject || {$Ticket->Subject} || "(No subject given)"},
as in the Transaction template, the system substitutes this wit
HASH(0Xxxxxxx) instead of the Subject (which is reflected correclty in
the Mail's subject, by the way).

Obviously, I've broken something. I would be thankful if someone had an
idea how to fix this and would like to share it.

Regards,
	Harald
--
Harald Wagener      |                           Systemadministrator
FCB/Wilkens GmbH    |                         Tel.:+49-40-2881-1252