[rt-users] Wrong Variable Substitution in Template

Bruce Campbell bruce_campbell at ripe.net
Tue Feb 12 10:07:43 EST 2002

On Tue, 12 Feb 2002, Harald Wagener wrote:

> I have created a Scrip (OnResolve NotifyRequestor Resolved-deu).
> Now, if the Template includes the Ticket Subject via
> {$Transaction->Subject || {$Ticket->Subject} || "(No subject given)"},

Try:

  { $Transaction->Subject || $Ticket->Subject || "(No subject given)" }

The '{' and '}' characters in the templates define code escapes, and
terminating one prematurely is bad juju ;)

Regards,

                   Systems/Network Engineer                             NCC
                 www.ripe.net - PGP562C8B1B                      Operations