[rt-users] CONTRIB: Quickpicks v0.3 for WebRT

Rob Walker rob at myinternetplace.net
Wed Feb 13 00:58:20 EST 2002

On Tuesday 12 February 2002 16:11, Jim Meyer wrote:

> Here's a greatly improved version of Quickpicks, with the following
> improvements:

Thanks for the great module!

I _may_ have some more questions for this, but before I do, I have a question
about one of the queries.

Here are the queries, probably with mail composer munging.

<option
value="/Search/Listing.html?ValueOfOwner=2&ValueOfStatus=stalled&ValueOf
Status=open&ValueOfStatus=new&StatusOp=%3D&OwnerOp=%3D&ValueOfQueue=2&QueueOp=%3
D&RowsPerPage=50&NewSearch=1&TicketsSortBy=Owner&TicketsSortOrder=ASC">
Un
resolved Helpdesk Tickets</option>

<option
value="/Search/Listing.html?ValueOfStatus=stalled&ValueOfStatus=open&Val
ueOfStatus=new&StatusOp=%3D&RowsPerPage=50&NewSearch=1">  All Unresolved
Ti
ckets</option>

Why does the first query have a ValueOfOwner setting?  With it, the query
returns odd things, without it, it looks like it works.

If the second query differs from the first only by the queue we are looking
at, why are the queries so different from one another?

rob