[rt-users] enhanced-mailgate and pgp?

Beachey, Kendric Kendric.Beachey at garmin.com
Wed Feb 13 09:36:30 EST 2002

Can anyone confirm or deny Bruce's statement?

I, like Sheeri, read the above and figured it meant the enhanced mailgate
*required* the use of PGP.  The prospect of trying to get 650 people to
start using PGP was enough to put me off my dreams of using the enhanced
mailgate.  If PGP is just an option and not a necessity, I'd like to try the
thing out.
--
Kendric Beachey