[rt-users] Reverse (date) order in Ticket History

Bruce Campbell bruce_campbell at ripe.net
Wed Feb 13 09:36:56 EST 2002

On Sun, 10 Feb 2002, Daniel Schwager wrote:

> did somebody patched the RT2 code (2-0-11) to
> show the hostory in a reverse order (means

> I think, i have to change
> /opt/rt2/WebRT/html/Ticket/Elements/ShowHistory
> but i don't know the internal data structure ....

In the above file, you will need to add ordering to the Transactions
variable, so after:

	my $Transactions = $Ticket->Transactions;

add:

	$Transactions->OrderBy( FIELD => 'id',
				ORDER => 'DESC' );

( default ordering is ASCending )

Regards,

                   Systems/Network Engineer                             NCC
                 www.ripe.net - PGP562C8B1B                      Operations