[rt-users] Timing in Ticket Creation

Harald Wagener hwagener at hamburg.fcb.com
Thu Feb 14 04:16:55 EST 2002

Hello,

I have a question regarding ticket creation timing.

The Setup is as follows: I have a Queue 'input' and a group 'authors'

Members of the group 'authors' are allowed to create tickets
('CreateTicket') in that queue, and the requestor is allowed to see his
tickets ('ShowTicket' for Requestor). Now, after the ticket is
submitted, it is normally shown to the author, but in this setup I get
an error message 'You are not allowd to see ticket #n'. If after that,
as this user, one uses 'Goto ticket #n', the ticket is shown. Is this
because the author is not known as the requestor at the time the ticket
is submitted?

Regards,
	Harald

--
Harald Wagener      |                           Systemadministrator
FCB/Wilkens GmbH    |                         Tel.:+49-40-2881-1252