[rt-users] Looking for solutions.. Suggestions..

RT2 Troubles rt2trouble at morben.ca
Thu Feb 14 16:59:57 EST 2002

Unfortunately the modest ammounts our organization has to offer Jesse isn't
enough to make it worth his time to even discuss support issues letalone
approach the issues. We have discussed support with Jesse, and suggested a
few ways to help support RT but I'm afraid the ammount of money we were
suggesting wasn't remotely interesting compared to what other people are
offering. The good part is that RT does more for us than any free soultion so
if we can't do everything with RT we'll just add other software solutions to
the servers to fill in the gaps. There was a fear that we would be forced
towards a much more simple system due to some of the issues we have created
within our RT environment. I think with me contributing some personal time
and the continued support of this list we won't have to resort to using
simple software that would create more problems in the long run. Also by
trying to implement addons that may increase the value of RT, we are helping
to contribue anyways.

So I apprecaite the suggestion Greg, but we are somewhat forced to find
solutions on our own until we can find a way to return some profit.