[rt-users] RT Statistics Package

Simon Cozens rt at netthink.co.uk
Tue Feb 19 09:04:18 EST 2002

Attached is a simple statistics package for RT. I'm planning on releasing
further versions with more complex data available in the future, but I
think this is cool enough to release for now. Simply drop it into your
RT HTML tree, and go to http://rt/Statistics/

For shiny shiny graphs, you'll need the Apache::GD::Graph module installed
as $rturl/graph but if you don't want that, just dike out all the lines which
refer to "$url". (This will make the time-to-resolve scatter graph a bit
useless, though.)

Thanks to Oxford University Computing Services for letting me develop and
distribute this.

--
The Blit is a nice terminal, but it runs emacs.