[rt-users] RT Statistics Package

Simon Woodward sw-lists at onyx.net
Tue Feb 19 09:59:25 EST 2002

> I think I'm having similar problems.  Following the directions related
> to this module, I added an entry to my apache config like:
>
> <Location /usr/local/rt2/WebRT/chart>
>         SetHandler perl-script
>         PerlHandler +Apache::GD::Graph
> </Location>
>
> (It looks like your scripts are looking for chart, not graph)

Yeah, pretty much getting the same thing:

[Tue Feb 19 14:56:53 2002] [error] [Mason] File does not exist:
/usr/local/rt2/WebRT/html//chart

And I have:

<VirtualHost ###.###.###.###>
    ServerAdmin webmaster at onyx.net
    DocumentRoot /usr/local/rt2/WebRT/html
    ServerName ###.###.###
    PerlModule Apache::DBI
    PerlRequire /usr/local/rt2/bin/webmux.pl
    SetHandler perl-script
    <Directory /usr/local/rt2/stats>
        SetHandler cgi-script
        DirectoryIndex index.cgi
    </Directory>
    <Location /usr/local/rt2/WebRT/chart>
        SetHandler perl-script
        PerlHandler +Apache::GD::Graph
    </Location>
    PerlHandler RT::Mason
    Options ExecCGI FollowSymLinks
    ErrorLog /usr/local/apache/logs/ticket.error.log
    CustomLog /usr/local/apache/logs/ticket.access.log common
</VirtualHost>