[rt-users] Requestor RT error.

Bolivar Geraldo bgeraldo at sockeye.com
Tue Feb 19 18:24:40 EST 2002

Hello all,

I'm running RT 2.0.11.

I'm having a problem where Requestors in the RT system can create new
tickets into a certain queue, however always get the following error:

"RT error: No permission to display ticket"

When the requestor then proceeds to look at open tickets his/her open
tickets, they can see the ticket that was just created and gave the
error above.  Everything else seems to work fine.  Am I missing a
permission somewhere?

Requestors have to following permissions to the queue in question (the
only queue that requestors can currently see):

CreateTicket
OwnTicket
ReplyToTicket
SeeQueue