[rt-users] rtname ticket tags

Bruce Campbell bruce_campbell at ripe.net
Wed Feb 20 05:30:58 EST 2002

On Tue, 19 Feb 2002, justin m. clayton wrote:

> As I said previously, this is not, in fact, the case.
>
> New ticket comes in from user via email. Autoreply uses new tag, and tells
> user to use new tag. correspondence from user via email to rt using new
> tag is correctly parsed into ticket. further correspondence from rt to
> user uses *OLD* tag. email sent through OnResolve scrip uses *OLD* tag.

Check the template that the OnResolve scrip (I suspect its an
OnCorrespond) is using.  From the sounds of it, you have the actual text
of the old $rtname typed into the template.

Regards,

                   Systems/Network Engineer                             NCC
                 www.ripe.net - PGP562C8B1B                      Operations