[rt-users] Changing search information display

Bruce Campbell bruce_campbell at ripe.net
Wed Feb 20 16:12:07 EST 2002

On Wed, 20 Feb 2002, Alexander, John wrote:

> I'd like to change the search information presented to display the Time
> worked on a ticket instead of "Told".  What is the object to access this
> information?  I know it's configured in config.pm

%WebOptions in config.pm, replace 'ToldObj->AgeAsString' with
'TimeWorkedAsString' in the TicketAttribute.  And of course replace 'Told'
with something appropriate in the Header.

You will need to restart (stop,start) apache for this to take effect.

Regards,

                   Systems/Network Engineer                             NCC
                 www.ripe.net - PGP562C8B1B                      Operations