[rt-users] Requestor RT error.

Harald Wagener hwagener at hamburg.fcb.com
Thu Feb 21 04:17:22 EST 2002

Bolivar Geraldo wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I'm running RT 2.0.11.
>
> I'm having a problem where Requestors in the RT system can create new
> tickets into a certain queue, however always get the following error:
>
> "RT error: No permission to display ticket"
>
> When the requestor then proceeds to look at open tickets his/her open
> tickets, they can see the ticket that was just created and gave the
> error above.  Everything else seems to work fine.  Am I missing a
> permission somewhere?
>
> Requestors have to following permissions to the queue in question (the
> only queue that requestors can currently see):

I also asked that question a few days back and did not get an answer. I
did not get to have a closer look at the problem until now, but I will
keep You informed if anything comes up.

Regards,
	H.
--
Harald Wagener      |                           Systemadministrator
FCB/Wilkens GmbH    |                         Tel.:+49-40-2881-1252