[rt-users] Can you help with this minor hack?

Bruce Campbell bruce_campbell at ripe.net
Thu Feb 21 15:05:26 EST 2002

On Thu, 21 Feb 2002, Dave Ewart wrote:

> <%$Ticket->Requestors->EmailsAsString%>

At a rough guess, try:

% my $requestors = $Ticket->Requestors;
% while( my $this_requestor = $requestors->Next ){
%     if( defined( $this_requestor->OwnerObj ) ){
	<% $this_requestor->OwnerObj->RealName %>
%     }
% }

Of course, <% $Ticket->Requestors->First->OwnerObj->RealName %> might not
work either.  I need caffiene to get to sleep.

Regards,

                   Systems/Network Engineer                             NCC
                 www.ripe.net - PGP562C8B1B                      Operations