[rt-users] Cannot create group

Gary Stainburn gary.stainburn at ringways.co.uk
Fri Feb 22 13:21:28 EST 2002

Hi all,

Every time I try to create a new group, I get the following.  Has anyone got
any ideas?

Mason error
error in file:   /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.0/Carp/Heavy.pm

line 79:  Bizarre copy of HASH in aassign
context:
75:  # them according to the format variables defined earlier in
76:  # this file and join them onto the $sub sub-routine string
77:  if ($hargs) {
78:  # we may trash some of the args so we take a copy
79:  @a = @DB::args; # must get local copy of args
80:  # don't print any more than $MaxArgNums
81:  if ($MaxArgNums and @a > $MaxArgNums) {
82:  # cap the length of $#a and set the last element to '...'
83:  $#a = $MaxArgNums;
component stack:   /Admin/Queues/Modify.html [standard]
/autohandler [standard]
code stack:   /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.0/Carp/Heavy.pm:79

raw_error

raw error:

error while executing /Admin/Queues/Modify.html [standard]:
Bizarre copy of HASH in aassign at /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.0/Carp/Heavy.pm line
79, line 50.

--
Gary Stainburn