[rt-users] File not found error, while pressing Ticketin

Bala linuxbala at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 27 06:01:13 EST 2002

Thanks Bruce,
	     In my UI page Configuration->Queues, I am not
getting the add new queue button, when I press
NewTicket in button I am getting error as RT Error
Queue could not be loaded, same error in my httpd
err-log file also.

In my httpd.conf file
DocumentRoot "/usr/local/rt2/WebRT/html"

<VirtualHost 192.168.0.208>
        DocumentRoot /usr/local/rt2/WebRT/html
        ServerName LKC208.bala.com.LKC208
        PerlModule Apache::DBI
        PerlFreshRestart On
        PerlRequire /usr/local/rt2/bin/webmux.pl
        <Location />
         SetHandler perl-script
         PerlHandler RT::Mason
        </Location>
</VirtualHost>

In my config.pm file
---------------------

$MasonComponentRoot = "/usr/local/rt2/WebRT/html";
$MasonLocalComponentRoot =
"/usr/local/rt2/WebRT/html";
$MasonDataDir = "/usr/local/rt2/WebRT/data";
$MasonSessionDir = "/usr/local/rt2/WebRT/sessiondata";

I checked all the files are present, can you help me
why this error is comming??

Thanks in advance,
-bala-