[rt-users] two domains, one RT?

Rich West Rich.West at wesmo.com
Wed Feb 27 20:33:53 EST 2002

I can safely say that running multiple seperate instances of RT2 on a
single machine with a single instance of Apache is definitely possible
(and done so quite easily, I will add) with mod_fastcgi.

I have been doing the very same thing for some time now..

-Rich

--
Richard West                   $14.95 Registrations      mailto:rwest at wesmo.com
Wesmo Computer Services        .com .net .org .tv .cc    http://www.wesmo.com