[rt-users] make install problem

Bruce Pea pea at andrewpea.com
Wed Feb 27 21:17:02 EST 2002

I'm having a problem installing RT. I really hope someone can help me out cause I'm supposed to have this setup by tomorrow morning...

Anyway, I read the INSTALL doc and followed the directions. I login as root and run make install and everything goes great till it tries to run the 'insertdata' script then it stops.

/usr/bin/perl rt2/etc/insertdata
Can't open perl script "rt2/etc/insertdata": No such file or directory
*** Error code 2

I've checked the /rt2/etc directory and the insertdata script is there. Anybody got a clue about what I'm doing wrong??

Thanks for your help -
Bruce