[rt-users] RT Statistics Package

Alexander, John alexandj at fortrex.com
Thu Feb 28 20:31:04 EST 2002

Getting the graphics to work with the statistics package is an incredible
exercise in dependencies.  Once you get Apache::GD::Graph installed, there
is GD.pm to install - which depends on libGD, which depends on libpng, zlib,
and jpeg-6, and so on and on.

At this point I think I have the dependencies for libGD installed but it's
make keeps crashing.  Sigh...  I'm learning to hate solaris.

John Alexander