[charl at infosat.net: [rt-users] Mangling support addresses]

Charl Matthee charl at infosat.net
Tue Jan 1 04:54:49 EST 2002

On Mon Dec 31 2001 at 11:29:59AM -0500 'Jesse Vincent' <jesse at bestpractical.com> wrote:

> In what ways does RT 2.0's default behaviour not meet your needs?

I unfortunately do not know RT2 (hence the question). Seeing that RT2 can
mangle addresses would you be so kind as to point me in the general
direction (what am I looking for in the docs?).

Ciao

Charl

       I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

      [ Charl Matthee ]                             [ +27-11-721-3800 ]
      [ Entropic Reality Facilitator]               [ +27-11-405-6508 ]