[rt-users] RE: [rt-announce] RT 2.0.11 Released + more support contract information

Rob Mitzel rmitzel at peer1.net
Thu Jan 3 08:10:40 EST 2002

Actually, you'd be suprised...my other abuse guy, who's an old friend of
mine (we've worked together for years), at one point merged over 100 tickets
together.  It was neat to see, at least.  I'm sure the db must have hated
him, I'm sure.

> > P.S.  Jesse, if you get about 5-10 of those "platinum"-level
> contracts from
> > us end users, I hope you're gonna take us all out for drinks. ;) j/k
>
> If we get a couple of platinum contracts, one of the first orders
> of business
> (after health insurance ;)  is some professional documentation
> for folks. And
> then there are all sorts of goodies I'll be able to provide for
> the community.

Although I'm sure that at this time, our company could in no way afford a
support contract, I would bloody well pay out of my own pocket if need be to
buy a copy of professional printed documentation, and I'm sure there's lots
of others who would too.  I've actually got to come up with some sort of
guide for 30+ people, half of which are just computer literate enough to be
annoying, on using our RT system.  It should be interesting, and if anyone
has any boilerplate text to add in, feel free to throw it my way. ;)

-Rob.