[rt-users] OnComment Scrip subject null

matthew zeier matthew.zeier at thirdcoast.net
Thu Jan 3 12:54:50 EST 2002

Suddenly, the subjects on OnComment Scrips are empty.  The only thing that
changed over the last couple days was the addition of OnOwnerChange and
OnQueueChange.

I have a global scrip "OnComment NotifyAdminCcsAsComment with template
AdminComment".

The template is:

--
Subject: [Comment] {my $s=$Transaction->Subject; $s =~ s/\[Comment\]//g;
$comment =~ s/^Re//i; $s;}

{$RT::WebURL}Ticket/Display.html?id={$Ticket->id}
This is a comment.  It is not sent to the Requestor(s):

{$Transaction->Content()}

--

I added Subject: {$Transaction->Subject|| "(No subject given)"} to the
tempate to check and $Transaction->Subject is null for some reason.

Can someone tell me where to begin to look to debug this?

Thanks.

--
matthew zeier - "In mathematics you don't understand things.  You just
get used to them." - Johann von Neumann