[rt-users] rt2.0.9 times out/segfaults

Calvin Browne calvin at pear.orange-tree.alt.za
Mon Jan 7 05:36:59 EST 2002

> Just for kicks, what's the breakdown of browser for working
> users / failing users?

Ok, gotit - I happened to be the only person using mozilla 0.9.7.

The best part about banging your head against a brick wall is the
feeling you get when you stop.

Other browsers I've tried work fine (There were other segfaults which
were resolved by re-compiling apache without the DSO stuff).

If I load mozilla 0.9.7 on other machines with other users, I
get the exact same results (These are the redhat 7.x rpm's
from the mozilla site).

I'm not sure if this is limited to just SSL connections (we
only run rt over SSL) and will leave that to someone else to test.

{truth be told, I should have made the connection earlier,
but I've upgraded from 7.0 to 7.2 on my notebook, and changed wi-fi
cards and a whole lot of other things over the last 2 week sigh}

Thanks for all the e-mail and help, its muchly appreciated.

--Calvin

 Calvin Browne calvin at UniForum.org.za c at lvin.co.za
               Office phone: 080 314 0077        +27 11 314-0077
               http://orange-tree.alt.za Mobile: +27 83 303-0663
               Call me for Linux/Internet consulting