[rt-users] WebRT and IE

Grant Miller grant at pico.apple.com
Tue Jan 8 15:07:34 EST 2002

On Tue, Jan 08, 2002 at 02:53:15PM -0500, Bolivar Geraldo wrote:
> I'm running RT 2.0.9.
>
> I seem to be having a lot of problems working with RT's Web-ui and IE.
> Everything runs smoothly in Netscape, but I get lots of hanging, no
> Netscape the recommended browser for RT?

Which versions of Netscape and MSIE are you using?  And on what platform?

I haven't experienced any problems using Netscape 4.7x on Solaris with RT, or
with Mozilla on Mac OS X.  I have run into problems with IE 5 and 5.1 on Mac
OS X with RT, but it's IE's fault IMHO.  Netscape 4.7x on Linux (x86) doesn't
seem to have a problem with RT as well.

-Grant Miller    grant at pico.apple.com

 Unix Systems Admin, Engineering Computer Services, Apple Computer