[rt-users] Memory leak

Mat mwatson at netspace.net.au
Tue Jan 8 17:56:13 EST 2002

Hey.

Its very reproducable, It happens at the exact same time as the possible bug
I mentioned in devel. eg, when a user changes the queue for a ticket, from a
queue he can see (obviously) to a queue he cannot see.. The browser just
hangs and hangs (opera and IE6), and the httpd process for that user sky
rockets from about 20mb to ~250 mb (where it suddenly starts hitting
swapspace).

I've currently got apache set reasonably strict as far as connections go,
the main issue comes when uses think "oh this isn't working, i'll press
refresh" , which just starts up another big ugly httpd.