[rt-users] help for troubleshooting??

高翔 gaoxiang at hbt.com.cn
Wed Jan 9 05:26:40 EST 2002

Hey, buddy

I'm a newer for RT from Chinese. I hear that RT is a effectively tools for
tracking tasks, so I want to try it. :-)

I searched for the relational ebooks and documents, but I couldn't find any
detail document for RT v2.0. I'm so disappointment since so many functions
were understood correctly from me. So I NEED HELP! Would you tell me where I
can find these relational materials?

Also, please tell me the meaning of all the rights including following
below:
 AdminGroups
 AdminKeywordSelects
 AdminKeywords
 AdminQueue
 AdminUsers
 CommentOnTicket
 CreateTicket
 DeleteTicket
 ModifyACL
 ModifyQueueWatchers
 ModifyScrips
 ModifySelf
 ModifyTemplate
 ModifyTicket
 OwnTicket
 ReplyToTicket
 SeeQueue
 ShowACL
 ShowScrips
 ShowTemplate
 ShowTicket
 ShowTicketComments
 SuperUser
 Watch
 WatchAsAdminCc

I will be apreciated if you can explain for me and that would be great
helpful for me. :-)

Looking forward to your reply
and warmly regards,

Grace Gao

Beijing BUTP Whole Wise Telecom Co,. Ltd
Tel: (+8610) 82026655-2256
Fax: (+8610) 62010678
Email: Gaoxiang at hbt.com.cn