[rt-users] Re: help for troubleshooting??

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Wed Jan 9 11:22:07 EST 2002

On Wed, Jan 09, 2002 at 06:26:40PM +0800, ¸ßÏè wrote:

> I searched for the relational ebooks and documents, but I couldn't find any
> detail document for RT v2.0. I'm so disappointment since so many functions
> were understood correctly from me. So I NEED HELP! Would you tell me where I
> can find these relational materials?

Unfortunately, RT 2 isn't especially well documented at present.  It's
a very powerful, flexible system, though.  The best places to look are
the Docs and mailing list archives on the Web site.

> Also, please tell me the meaning of all the rights

The best reference I've found to this is amailing list post from
Jesse:
http://lists.fsck.com/pipermail/rt-devel/2001-April/001076.html

Tom