[rt-users] Preventing users from viewing other user info

Beachey, Kendric Kendric.Beachey at garmin.com
Thu Jan 10 16:31:42 EST 2002

Hmm, I just gave this a try: I grabbed my user called "mrtest" and set him
up like this:

[x] Let this user access RT
[ ] Let this user be granted rights

Then I logged out, and logged back in as mrtest.

Sure enough, I'm looking at the SelfService interface (I assume that's what
this is, anyway).

But clicking all the links just leaves me on the same page.  Even "logout"
doesn't work.  I'll have to close my browser session and restart so I can
login as myself again.

Do I have something misconfigured somewhere?  In case it matters, mrtest
does not have any open tickets, so nothing is showing up in his limited
screen.