[rt-users] Scrip Action/Condition/Template Archive.

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Fri Jan 11 14:13:38 EST 2002

On Fri, Jan 11, 2002 at 07:36:29PM +0100, Bruce Campbell wrote:

> Is there someone out there who is keeping a large archive of various
> ScripConditions, ScripActions and Templates beyond what is in the
> distribution site?
>
> And if the answer to the previous is 'yes', then the next obvious question
> would be 'whats the URL'? ;)

Seconded ;)  If you've got a ScripCondition, ScripAction or Template that
you'd like included in the official contrib archive, send it to me as:

* A README, explicitly mentioning a license and copyright for the code
* A tarball including the relevant code and another copy of the README

Thanks,

Jesse