[rt-users] Condition/Generic.pm

Ferguson, Kevin KFerguso at chi.navtech.com
Tue Jan 15 16:23:48 EST 2002

Hi all,

First of all, sorry to those of you not into the code.  This
should probably go in rt-devel, but I'm not on that list.

I was poking around and I think I spotted a typo in a hash key
used in the Condition/Generic.pm module.  In the private _Init
method, the local args hash is initialized with several keys, one
being 'ApplicableTransTypes' (Line 61).  Later on, when the local hash is
copied into the object data, the args hash is referenced with the
key 'ApplicableTypes', not 'ApplicableTransTypes' (Line 69).

I couldn't find any other reference to the string 'ApplicableTypes'.

FWIW...

ttfn,
kevin