[rt-users] Mail gateway problem

Sean Hussey sean at thirteen.net
Wed Jan 16 11:42:35 EST 2002

Hi everyone,

When sending mail to the correct address for rt, I get this error sent back:

"|/web/mako/docs/rt2/bin/rt-mailgate --queue general --action correspond"
     (reason: 126)
     (expanded from: <support at mako-design.com>)

sh: /web/mako/docs/rt2/bin/rt-mailgate: Permission denied
554 5.3.0 "|/web/mako/docs/rt2/bin/rt-mailgate --queue general --action
correspond"... unknown mailer error 126

The permissions on the script in question are -rwxr-sr-x, so I don't see an
issue there.  Any thoughts?  The admin says the script has been added to
any smrsh configs that should allow sendmail to run it, but I still
consider that a failure point.  Any thoughts?

Thanks very much!

Sean