[rt-users] make install problems (insertdata)

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Wed Jan 16 12:28:42 EST 2002

The last time I tried, it actually _did_ install fine on my oracle
configuration with a local database. The big thing you currently lose
on is full-text searching of blobs.  Others have it working.
For 2.0.12, I'll update the readme to make the fact that
oracle support is not for average users more obvious. Sorry for your trouble.

-j