[rt-users] RT-2.0.10 : rt-mailgate with external data source.

Christian Gilmore cgilmore at tivoli.com
Wed Jan 16 15:41:31 EST 2002

Kris,

The routine in config.pm is just a place-holder. You need to insert code
that verifies the arguments with the external datasource. For instance, if
your data source is LDAP, you could use the contributed code located at
http://www.fsck.com/pub/rt/contrib/2.0/ called external-users.

The code supplied as of 2.0.9 at least does have a bug against it,
documented at http://fsck.com/rt2/Ticket/Display.html?id=979. If you look
at the last transaction, it contains a patch to correct the bug.

Regards,
Christian

Christian Gilmore
Team Lead