[rt-users] Requestor logon?

Grant Miller grant at pico.apple.com
Wed Jan 16 18:03:19 EST 2002

(running RT 2.0.11 on Solaris 2.6)

How do I configure the access to a queue to allow a Requestor to view
their ticket in that queue?  The Requestor does not have a RT account.

I have SeeQueue, CreateTicket, ShowTicket, ShowTemplate, ShowScrips
turned on for pseudogroup Everyone in this queue.

And could someone please fill in the spots in the documentation that describes
what a Watcher, AdminCC, CC, etc are and what you would use them for?  Thanks.

--

-Grant Miller    grant at pico.apple.com      x42917

 Unix Systems Admin, Engineering Compute Services
 unix-support at pico.apple.com, http://www-ecs.apple.com
 ECS Hotline: x44747