[rt-users] Problems with sendmail

Darrin Walton darrinw at nixc.net
Thu Jan 17 09:49:48 EST 2002

  |+ Just installed RT on my RedHat Linux 7.1 system with Postgres as my DB.  I am
  |+ having problems with the sendmail setup.  I just can't get RT to do any email
  |+ notifications.  Can anyone shed some light on how to debug this.

Without more information, have you setup your Scrips to send mail?

from the README:

9   Configure RT per the instructions at http://www.helgrim.com/rtdocs.
    Until you do this, RT will not be able to send or recieve email,
    nor will it be more than marginally functional.  This is not an
    optional step.

If so; are you using 'sendmail' or 'sendmailpipe'.