[rt-users] Sending mails via WebRT

Marcin Orlowski carlos at amiga.com.pl
Thu Jan 17 17:45:36 EST 2002

Thursday, January 17, 2002, 9:01:45 AM, Alesh Mustar wrote:

AM> What browser are you using?

Good point. And that was the problem. I used Mozilla 0.9.7
(official build) daily, and I recently found out 3 FORMs
that it can't handle correctly. Fortunately, today's nightly
build seems to be fixed and it works now. MSIE worked fine
before.

Thanks.

--
 Daddy, what "Fromatting drive C:" means?

 Marcin                          http://wfmh.org.pl/~carlos/
                                 mailto:marcin at orlowski.com